ORONTIDE has long recognised the importance of quality, safety, environment and community as essential to the sustainable development of our business. Our approach to sustainability is straightforward and reflected in all our activities.
All our processes and procedures form part of an Integrated Management System which is measured against set benchmarks, from continuous scrutiny through internal assessments and communication, as well as feedback from third parties and customer audits. As part of our commitment to the disciplines of Quality, Safety and Environment, our divisions hold the following external accreditations:
• Quadruple accreditation by Bureau Veritas across the entire Orontide Group for:
- Quality Management (AS/NZS ISO 9001);
- Environmental Management (AS/NZS ISO 14001);
- Safety Management (AS/NZS 4801); and
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (OSHAS 18001).
• Accreditation by Bureau Veritas for Quality requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Metals (ISO 3834) - Orontide Engineering - Henderson Facility and Orontide Engineering Services South West.
• Painting Contractor Certification Program (PPCP) - Orontide Industrial Services.
• IFAP/CGU Safe Way Achiever Platinum Award recipient (2015)
Safety is our top priority. It is an integral part of ORONTIDE’s corporate culture and our employees are committed to upholding the highest safety standards. Strong safety procedures, ongoing education and workplace supervision equip our team members with the necessary training and safety tools to operate safely. Our continuous safety efforts and improvements are rewarded by a safe and sound work environment, our clients' satisfaction and a preventative safety culture.
ORONTIDE is committed to continuous process and skills improvements to maintain its position as an industry leader. Such improvements enable efficient business solutions and also service the best interests of the community.
At ORONTIDE we believe we all have the responsibility of respecting the environment and we actively work to minimise impacts from our operations.
We invest in cutting edge technologies ensuring our equipment achieves optimum performance and offers significant benefits to safety, quality and environment.