Oil and Gas
Our clients include some of the largest oil and gas producers in Australia who rely on us to engineer and produce manufactured parts, repair and maintain equipment and preserve assets exposed to harsh offshore conditions.
We offer specialist Preservation Services to the Oil and Gas Industry and are a leading provider of coatings removal and applications services. These services include Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting, abrasive blasting and painting which are carried out within our workshops in Henderson and Bunbury, as well as at our clients’ sites.
By packaging specialist fabrication and 5 axis CNC machining services together with preservation services, we are able to provide a single integrated service offering to oil and gas clients. This competitive advantage enables us to significantly streamline our clients’ supply chain and deliver valuable cost and time savings.
Our diverse and unique range of specialised service capabilities to the Oil and Gas Industry Sectors includes:
- Fabrication of Subsea structures and pipe spooling
- Manufacture of ROV equipment
- Fabrication of piping using exotic materials including CuNi
- Load testing
- Subsea spool preservation
- Re-coating of offshore helidecks to meet Industry standards
Some of our work for oil and gas clients has included:
- Preservation work conducted over water and at height on a riser turret mooring
- Machining and fabrication of Steel Bend Restrictors for use offshore in New Zealand