Our core value of Safety is at the forefront of our business. It is our top priority and an integral part of our culture. Our employees are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, working together as a team and alongside our clients to deliver our services without injury to themselves or others. Strong safety procedures, ongoing education and workplace supervision equip our team members with the necessary training and safety tools to operate safely.
Our commitment to safety is an integral part of our corporate culture. Our safety logo, “My Safety Saves Lives”, was designed by our people for our people, and is the key to the engagement of our workforce in HSEQ.
All of our processes and procedures form part of an Integrated Management System for occupational Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management. This system is measured against set benchmarks, with continuous scrutiny through internal assessments and communication, as well as feedback from third parties and customer audits.
Our commitment to HSEQ, is demonstrated by our certification to the following external accreditations:
- Quadruple accreditation by Bureau Veritas across the entire Orontide Group for:
– Quality Management (AS/NZS ISO 9001);
– Environmental Management (AS/NZS ISO 14001);
– Safety Management (AS/NZS 4801); and
– Occupational Health and Safety Management (OSHAS 18001).
- Accreditation by Bureau Veritas for Quality requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Metals (ISO 3834) – Orontide Engineering Services South West.
- Painting Contractor Certification Program (PCCP) for Classes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 – Orontide Industrial Services.
- IFAP/CGU Safe Way Achiever Platinum Award recipient (2019)