Our dedicated Hydrocarbon Solutions division provides industry leading Design, Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Consultancy services to core industries including resource, energy, logistics, defence, aviation and marine.
We excel in providing complete turnkey solutions in the Hydrocarbon space. This is complimented by our involvement in some of the most exciting and successful projects throughout Australia and beyond in recent years.
- Design and construction of bulk fuel and lubrication facilities
- Supply and installation of fuel management systems
- Design, supply and installation of filtration systems
- Pump sizing calculations and specifications
- Rail loading and offloading facilities
- Aviation facilities
- Skid mounted modular equipment specialists
Whether it is for potable, fire or waste, we can provide the necessary design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service for any water application to client specifications and requirements.
- Wash down facilities for both light and heavy vehicles
- Oily water systems
- Pumping and metering solutions
- Pressure regulated control systems
- Stand pipe design and construction
We are fully licensed Electrical Contractors (EC 14472). Our in-house electrical team have extensive experience in the design, procurement, construction and maintenance of complex control systems in the Hydrocarbon space with a proven track record in delivering and maintaining these systems throughout Australia and overseas.
- Detailed electrical design
- PLC’s and industrial automation
- Fuel Management Systems
- Switchboards, motor control cubicles, control panels
- Hazardous area installation, inspection and compliance
- VSD and flow control systems
- Communication networks
Engineering and Consulting
We are extremely client focused and pride ourselves on tailoring engineering and consultancy services for you and your business needs. Our team comprises chartered engineers and dangerous goods consultants to ensure a comprehensive and all-inclusive outcome is achieved.
- Dangerous goods risk assessment and licensing
- Detailed design including 3D modelling and drafting
- HAZOP facilitation
- Project Management and advisory services
- Hazardous area classifications
- Project and operational documentation
- Offsite and onsite training