Our dedicated Hydrocarbon Solutions division provides industry leading Design, Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Consultancy services with complete turnkey solutions from detailed design through to licensing with relevant Government bodies. Core industries we support include Mining and Resources, Energy, Logistics, Infrastructure, Defence, Aviation and Marine.
A range of safe, sustainable storage solutions are now available from Orontide. Our OT self-bunded tank range incorporates standalone, modular, off-the-shelf tanks in a variety of sizes designed and built for everyday use in the toughest of conditions. Self-bunded storage options are available for Diesel, ULP, Adblue (DEF), Lubricants, Coolant and Jet A-1.
- Tank farms
- Multi-compartment tanks (MCT’s)
- Bulk tank farms
- Tank Maintenance
We are extremely client focused and pride ourselves on tailoring engineering and consultancy services for you and your business needs. Our team comprises chartered engineers and dangerous goods consultants to ensure a comprehensive and all-inclusive outcome is achieved.
- Dangerous goods risk assessment and licensing
- Detailed design including 3D modelling and drafting
- HAZOP facilitation and detailed design review
- Project Management and advisory services
- Specialist commissioning services including documentation
- Hazardous area classifications and inspections
- Project and operational documentation
- Operation and maintenance plans with onsite training
- PLC and SCADA design and engineering
We excel in providing complete turnkey solutions in the Hydrocarbon space. This is complimented by our involvement in some of the most exciting and successful projects throughout Australia and beyond in recent years.
- Design and construction of bulk fuel and lubrication facilities
- Supply and installation of fuel management systems
- Design, supply and installation of filtration systems
- Pump sizing calculations and specifications
- Rail loading and offloading facilities
- Aviation facilities
- Skid mounted modular equipment specialists
Whether it is for potable, fire or waste, we can provide the necessary design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service for any water application to client specifications and requirements.
- Wash down facilities for both light and heavy vehicles
- Oily water systems
- Pumping and metering solutions
- Pressure regulated control systems
We are fully licensed Electrical Contractors (EC 14472). Our in-house electrical team have extensive experience in the design, procurement, construction and maintenance of complex control systems in the Hydrocarbon space with a proven track record in delivering and maintaining these systems throughout Australia and overseas.
- Detailed electrical design
- Instrumentation selection, installation and commissioning
- Fuel Management Systems
- Hazardous area installation, inspection and compliance