At ORONTIDE we invest in cutting edge technologies. We continually strive to be at the forefront of innovation and we focus on investing for long-term performance.
The large and diverse range of state-of-the-art machinery owned and operated by ORONTIDE is specifically designed to achieve optimum performance and enables us to execute our job with absolute precision.
Technology employed in our engineering services includes:
- Integrex machining centres (5 Axis)
- CNC lathes (longest bed 3 meters)
- CNC horizontal machine centres
- CNC vertical machine centres
- Horizontal borer up to 10 tonne
- Flange facing machines, pipe bevelling
- Full range of conventional lathes, mills, drills, slotters, grinders
- CNC plasma and drill operation for plate cutting and processing
- 16 tonne cranes manoeuvring and handling plates of up to 100mm thickness
- 50 tonne test bench